Return Policy: Returns are accepted if product is not as described, get a full or partial refund if the product is not received in determined delivery time. See policy
Governing Law: The Terms and Conditions of this website and the relationship between you and the seller shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Full Refund if you don't receive your order
- Full or Partial Refund if the item is defective or damaged, non-returnable items: e-liquids
asMODus Minikin 2 180Watt Box Mod
This is the all new Minikin from asMODus. It is powered by the GX-180-HT/UT chip, that powered the previous model but is capped at 180 Watts, it has the same power saving capabilities but also supports touch screen.
The Minikin 2 has an all new body designed to be comfortable and ergonomic. The asMODus logo has been re-positioned to the back of the device and the USB port has been moved the front of the device as the battery door has been remodelled to add magnetic closure. 15 vent holes have been added to the base of the device which allows for maximised heat dissipation.
- Requires two 18650 sized batteries (sold separate)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive screen
- Wattage range: 5.0 - 180.0W
- Wattage range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0W
- Atomizer ohm range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peek output current: 45A
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgrade-able system
As the Minkin 2 is firmware upgrade-able here is a video explaining how to do this:
As this is a powerful mod it really needs to be paired with a good tank to get the best out of it, so something like the Aspire Cleito 120 or maybe, a Advken Artha RDA, or any other sub ohm tank, just make sure it is a good one!!
No posts found
Click the button to get shipping ratesGet rates